Providing specialist support, often on a one-to-one basis, is costly. We need to raise over £1000 a day in order to maintain our services. As a charity, we rely on the generosity of individual supporters, charitable trusts and Friends of Springboard.
There are many ways in which you can help us to give young children with additional needs the best possible start in life.
1. Please help us by making a donation.
You can help by giving a regular monthly gift or a one-off donation. Whatever you give, your support will be gratefully received and it will make a huge difference to our children.
- £10 buys a ‘Talk Back’ postcard, to help stimulate a child’s speech and imagination.
- £50 pays for the upkeep of our minibus for one week, enabling children to explore the wider world.
- £100 pays for a member of staff to be trained in
(Picture Exchange Communication System) to help the development of children with language disorders. PECS
- £500 pays for an assistant to provide individual support for a child with additional needs, for 3 hours a week for 13 weeks.
- £1,000 enables a child with additional needs to join in with other children at his or her local pre-school for 3 hours a week for 26 weeks.
Your donation can be made online or by downloading a donations form
2. Ask your employer to support us.
We welcome donations and in-kind support from companies. If you work for a company that might be able to support Springboard, please ask them! Or you could consider encouraging company staff to adopt Springboard as their Charity of the Year. We are happy to send further information and/or a speaker to your company.
3. Support The Friends of Springboard.
The Friends of Springboard are an active group of volunteers who run fundraising and social events on behalf of the charity. Monies raised by the Friends play a huge part in our ability to keep our valuable work going and contribute significantly towards our running costs.
Every parent/carer is automatically a member of Friends, so if you would like to join the Committee or discuss ideas for events, please contact Ann Ramsey
Springboard gratefully acknowledges the support of: