The Trustees have defined Springboard's Aims. Our overall aim is:
To improve opportunities for children with additional needs from birth to 5 years, and their families, in North Somerset.
We will do this by:
- Providing inclusive and positive play and learning experiences whilst building on children’s individual strengths.
- Empowering families by giving support, information and guidance.
- Contributing to multi-agency partnership working and community involvement in North Somerset.
- Developing and evolving as an innovative organisation.
- Continuing to remove barriers.
Springboard Board of Trustees 2011/12:
Mr Alan Moss - Chairman
Mr Keith Long, Treasurer
Mrs Sue Goulding
Mr David Dennis
Mrs Rachel Standing
Mr Mark Cox
Mrs Naomi Browse
Mrs Gill Constable - Co-opted member
What is a Trustee?
Charity trustees are the people responsible under the charity's governing document for controlling the management and administration of the charity. As Springboard is also a company limited by guarantee, then our trustees are also Directors of the charity.